Sunday 26 July 2020

[WardFive] Coronavirus - COVID-19 / American Red Cross

Greetings and salutations friends and neighbors,

 

I am pleased to share this picture of my step by step process toward donating coronavirus convalescent antibodies/plasma at the American Red Cross (ARC).  It was an early morning.  The ARC tells me my indented antibodies/plasma donation can help coronavirus patients in need.  Although I will not know their names, God does and; no fire can burn them, no battle can turn them, no mountain can stop them, no giant can defeat them because He holds their hands and because the power is within them, they can claim the VICTORY over COVID-19.  I am glad to come through and taking steps to be able to help others.  Stay healthy, stay safe – Robert

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment