Sunday 1 May 2022

Re: cheat_training_group #ISO canoe or tandem kayak to borrow

TRR would loan you a canoe for a Donation?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2022, at 11:25 AM, Randall Lutter <rwlutter@gmail.com> wrote:


My wife Chessa would like to join me for the Potomac downriver race on May 14, but alas, in a moment of misjudgement I sold our 60 year old aluminum Grumman 17 foot canoe.  :(

I offer one bottle of fine wine, or one quart of genuine moonshine, for a 36 hour loan of a two-person boat suitable for that race, including airbags necessary to qualify. 

Please call or text me at number below.

--Randy

240 271 8430

--
laks@calleva.org
calleva.org/liquid-adventures-kayak
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cheat Training" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to upper_yough_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/upper_yough_training_group/CA%2BJmiouj8i3DcHCabqh2z%2B6hxfX9aoHbPCV2_A6LSfay_yxsrQ%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment