Tuesday 5 March 2024

[WardFive] We take the fight for DC Statehood to the U.S. Senate

 

Dear Friend,

I am running to be the next U.S. (Shadow) Senator for D.C. and I am asking for support.  In a few days, we’ll be filing our financial report, and I am asking you for a donation to help me meet my financial goal.  Any amount you can contribute will help me get the word out. 

 

The U.S. (Shadow) Senator seat is a key position to advocate for DC Statehood, and that is why I am excited about the future of DC and running for this seat.  In June 2019 when the U.S. House of Representatives passed a DC Statehood Bill for the first time in more than 220 years, I was in the middle of our fight as the U.S. (Shadow) Representative for DC.  Working united as a coalition for DC Statehood, we were able to see this bill passed in the U.S. House, and I am confident we can continue to push and achieve similar results in the U.S. Senate. 

 

Yesterday, I submitted enough signatures to be on the ballot, now I start campaigning, which really means, I start advocating for DC Statehood.  So, I humbly ask you to help me with anything you can by clicking link below.

https://franklinforussenate.com/donate/

Thank you for the support

Franklin Garcia

http://franklinforussenate.com/

 

P.S. Happy Women History Month.  Please check out the latest post of the DCiReporter and a wonderful event honoring Harriet Tubman’s Day:  https://dcireporter.com/harriet-tubman-day-in-dc/ 

 

 

Paid for by Franklin for U.S. Senate, 2218 Newton Street, NE., Washington DC 20018.  Ruth Pagani, Treasurer. A copy of our report is filed with the DC Office of Campaign Finance.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment