Saturday 4 January 2020

RE: cheat_training_group ISO: Cold water circulation machine

Hi Steve-O,

I don't have one of those, I didn't use it when I had my surgery. I do have two large cold jel things I used after my surgery you can borrow. You would be the 3rd person that had shoulder surgery that will have borrowed them. I personally think it works better than the ice machine and the others who used them said they were great.

Let me know. I am paddling tomorrow and could bring them with me.

Kim




On Saturday, January 4, 2020 Steve-O McKone <steveo@calleva.org> wrote:

Hey all, 

I am getting shoulder surgery on Monday and someone mentioned I should reach out to this group to see if anyone has a cold water circulation machine. I would rather borrow one then buy one and I figure this particular group of people might of had shoulder issues in the past and might have one they are not using.

Please respond to me directly instead of the group thread. Beer or kayak instruction to be traded for use.

Thanks
Steveo 
--
Paddle everywhere!! Steven McKone Director of Calleva's Liquid Adventures (240) 678-8768

--
laks@calleva.org
calleva.org/liquid-adventures-kayak
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LAKS advanced" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to upper_yough_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/upper_yough_training_group/CAFxmn%3DWLs4U4b-Zzk%3Djj6AqyiMGFL%3DqTTO%2BGt49cY%3DJsHrJUsg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
laks@calleva.org
calleva.org/liquid-adventures-kayak
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LAKS advanced" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to upper_yough_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/upper_yough_training_group/1411846866.8067667.1578168527604%40mail.yahoo.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment