Wednesday 25 April 2012

New* 100% Commissions 7.50 Gets You in The Door.

Hi,

If you were online at all yesterday, you probably
noticed that Wealth 2 Xtreme launched. Ads were flying
everywhere about it.

I've tried it, and I have a lot to report. Hopefully what
I say here will help you to make a decision about it.

Should you join it?

YES !!!!! I don't even have to think about that answer!
I believe everyone should be in this one.

Why?

Please read on. I have a LOT of reasons why you should
join, but I'll list just a few. I'm sure you don't have
all day to read my thoughts on "any" subject. lol

Okay. Here we go ...

#1 -- It's ONLY $5, for crying out loud! You can be a pro
member for "just" $5 (plus a tiny admin fee) and start earning.
Now, I'm sure we can ALL afford a $5 Extra Value Meal at McDonald's
once in
awhile. Why not spend that $5 "once" and get something
that can pay you back again and again? See what I mean?
Wealth 2 Xtreme just makes cents (Okay. Bad pun, I know. Sorry.
Couldn't help myself.)

#2 -- Wealth 2 Xtreme pays you ... not 50% commissions ... not 75%
commissions ... but 100% COMMISSIONS! I don't know about you,
but whenever I hear "100% commissions" my ears go up. Okay.
they don't really go up, but you know what I mean :-)

Let's talk about 100% commissions. Anytime you can buy something
"once" and get your investment back "again and again", that is a
great investment! This is going to pay you 100% ... and not just
once. It can pay you 100% again and again ... for LIFE! For a small
$5 one-time fee. Now, THAT'S what I call a good deal!

#3 -- You have the ability to make HUGE commissions! You can start
making $5 commissions at first. Then you can start making $10
commissions. Then $20 ... then $40 ... then $80 ... and so on.

If someone under you upgrades to a level you are already in, YOU
get to keep ALL of that commission! Imagine getting an email that
one of your downline members joined the $80 level ... and YOU
got the $80 commission! That has happened to me, and it can happen
to ANYONE! The sky's the limit here at Wealth 2 Xtreme!

#4 -- Wealth 2 Xtreme is a ONE TIME FEE. I doubt that anyone likes
having too many monthly fees. Well, Wealth 2 Xtreme is a one-time fee
(any of the levels) and will NEVER cost you money monthly ... EVER!
One-time-fee opportunities are GREAT! Those are the ones you keep year
after year. There's no reason for anyone to drop out of them :-)
You can make money with Wealth 2 Xtreme for years and never have to
pay for a monthly subscription.

#5 -- Advertising is included. Everytime you join any of the levels,
you get advertising. I don't know about you, but I sure do need
advertising. If it wasn't for advertising, I'm afraid I wouldn't be
making
a dime online! Seriously :-)

#6 -- Company webinars to help you make money. No matter WHO ends up
in your downline, they can get plenty of help at the many company
webinars. These are excellent for explaining exactly how everything
works.
Not only will they help you but they will help your downline
understand
everything. This will help you to make even more money.

#7 -- Wealth 2 Xtreme can make you money long-term. This is a business
that will be just as important for someone to join years in the future
as it is right now! 100% profit doesn't ever go out of style.
100% profit is always 100% profit, no matter what year we are in.
It will still be a good investment in the future.

There are plenty more reasons I can come up with for joining Wealth 2
Xtreme,
but these should be enough to give you an idea why I'm an upgraded
member.

When I learned it paid 100% commissions, I HAD to join! I mean, 100%
commissions is awesome ... especially when people can make money
investing
ONLY $5 (one-time). I upgraded in a few of the levels, and I'm
starting
to see just what a great investment I've made! This is something I can
make money in for a long time!

I think Wealth 2 Xtreme is a much better buy than an Extra Value
Meal ... REALLY!

If you haven't joined yet, please get signed up. I really hate to see
you miss
out on this.  If you HAVE already joined, you REALLY should upgrade
and start
making 100% commissions today.

Don't let this one pass you by! It has so much potential!

http://www.wealth2xtreme.com/?kufat

Take care,
kufat

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "1_Home_Based_Business" group.
To post to this group, send email to 1_home_based_business@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 1_home_based_business+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/1_home_based_business?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment