Thursday 26 April 2012

Re: cheat_training_group Re: This weekend...?

Probably because we are all gazing into the crystal balls, trying to divine the levels. :-)

Projected rain is moving farther south than expected, so the Cheat basin is not getting near as much water. This could change as colder air comes in. My most current guess-timate is a little north of 3ft in the Canyon --- but that's not my final call.

Seems as if the 2-run group was very efficient when we were last out there...they lapped the group I was in easily --- passed us at High Falls.

JOHN



On 4/26/12 12:16 PM, thierry rosenheck wrote:
Almost a week without chatter... maybe that's why I'm not sure if we're REALLY doing the Cheat this Saturday...
 
if yes... doing a two-run? (I figure it'll be cold and wet; LY taught me shuttling-time will be THE factor in whether I join).
 
... etc.
 
-thierry
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Cheat Spring Training Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to
cheat_training_group@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cheat_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cheat_training_group?hl=en?hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment