Monday 28 May 2018

cheat_training_group Lower yough photos

Hey y'all!

I had an amazing time on the lower yough with everyone! I saw so much improvement from Ohiopyle Falls to Bruner Run! I can't remember the last time I spent 7 hours on a river, but I look forward to when I can do that again!!

Anyways, I have videos and photos from that trip. I haven't had the time to organize them or anything, but there is a lot of content and some of it might be bad, but most good I think!


If it doesn't work let me know, I've never shared photos through google before.

I'll see y'all on the Upper Yough!
--
Paddle everywhere!! Steven McKone Director of Calleva's Liquid Adventures (240) 678-8768

--
laks@calleva.org
calleva.org/liquid-adventures-kayak
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LAKS advanced" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to upper_yough_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment