Saturday 19 May 2018

[WardFive] 19 May 2018 - Thirty-two years

 

Congratulations Shelia a and Robert Brannum.

I pray God continue to bless you with another 32 years!

 

 

Shirley Rivens Smith, President

US Africa Sister Cities Foundation, Inc.

DC-Dakar

2000 Upshur St., NE

Washington, DC 20018

202-635-3138

 

 

 

19 May 2018

Thirty-two years

 

"When your old wedding ring was new

And each dream that I dreamed came true

I remember with pride how we stood side by side

What a beautiful picture you made as my bride

Even though silver crowns your hair

I can still see those gold ringlets there

Love's old flame is the same

As the day I changed your name

When your old wedding ring was new"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyubiLvR81Q

 

 

    Shelia and Robert Vinson Brannum



0 comments:

Post a Comment