Friday 27 December 2019

cheat_training_group RE: Rolling Instruction

Thanks Nate!  Look forward to you - maybe even teaching me how to do a sweep roll - would be a first in 15 years...has defied numerous attempts by many instructors!  Needless to say, the student was the limiting factor!

 

John,

 

Didn't even know that you hold pool sessions.  Can you give me dates and times that I can arrange some rolling instruction with Nate?

 

Kind Regards,

 

Jim

 

703-408-6620  

 

From: Nathan Nahikian <nathannahikian@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 8:57 PM
To: Jim Byrom <jkb24601@live.com>
Subject: Re: Rolling Instruction

 

I dont currently have a pool.   

 

But if there was a time in one of the sessions John Su and them are holding we could meet at that?  

 

A good on and offside roll that feels smooth and effortless will allow you to paddle the Futalaefu with more confidence.  Swims on it can be quite long.  

 

Thanks for reaching out .  Let's figure a time to get in the pool and find out what's up with your roll.

 

Nate 



On Dec 26, 2019, at 7:37 AM, Jim Byrom <jkb24601@live.com> wrote:

 Hi Nate,

 

Wondering if you could help me out with some rolling instruction - would Really appreciate it if you can.  I'm headed to Futa with Kim in February and need to absolutely lock down my roll. 

 

Kind Regards

 

Jim Byrom

 

793-408-6620 

 

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace."  John 16:33

0 comments:

Post a Comment