Tuesday 14 April 2020

cheat_training_group Re: Forward stroke video

Hey all I have gotten a few people replying back with videos they would like us to make! That's awesome we will get working on those. I have also gotten folks asking how to attain the Seneca Breaks and areas around the GW canal. I have a few videos I have uploaded on how to do that. Take a look and go out there and try it. The levels are a little different now, but moves are similar. 

https://youtu.be/Bc_3AzFQQxY  <--- attaining the middle channel

https://youtu.be/PbHbTzhnkf0   <--- attaining the rubble dam at Seneca Breaks with explanation 

Please keep sending me your requests!

PADDLE EVERYWHERE!
Steve-O
      




On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 7:55 PM Steve-O McKone <steveo@calleva.org> wrote:
Hey all,

First off I miss you all and I hope you have been able to get out responsibly. I have been hearing that paddlers have been going out in larger numbers than recommended. It is very important that we keep our numbers small while we are in parking lots, walking to the river, and in eddies. We could easily lose access, we already slowly are. So please be smart and take a little extra time with each paddle to appreciate this amazing sport that we all love.

Next thing: I made a forward stroke video. I have had a hard time finding a forward stroke video that I like, so I tried to make one. I hope you enjoy it and can learn a little something from it. This was the first time I paddled since my surgery so be easy criticizing my technique. I'll get it back to normal soon.
If there is a video that you'd like us to create send in your suggestions and we will try to get it done. We are trying to stay as connected to you all as possible during this time.

Be safe and wash your hands after reading this,
Steve-O

P.S. LONG LIVE CHEAT TRAINING
--
Steve-O
Director of Calleva's River School
(240) 678-8768

Calleva.org

--
laks@calleva.org
calleva.org/liquid-adventures-kayak
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cheat Training" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to upper_yough_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/upper_yough_training_group/CAFxmn%3DVqxX83ZNVDXvUoEU2r-hzkYs5_89cp%2BgMT3ChiCzYf0A%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment