Thursday 31 January 2013

[WardFive] My E-Account Was Hacked

 Informing that my e-account was hacked and somehow my Contacts list was accessed.  Don't know how or when. Pls remember I usually give more details about the link I am including and the link usually has the name of the source relating to the link.  I hope no one clicked the link.  If so, change your password ASAP.
 
Albrette "Gigi" Ransom
Commissioner, ANC 5A06
From: Gigi Ransom <gigifor5c12@yahoo.com>
To: "
kmlmanagementsystems@verizon.net" <kmlmanagementsystems@verizon.net>; "Womenswingorganization@gmail.com" <Womenswingorganization@gmail.com>; "wardfive@googlegroups.com" <wardfive@googlegroups.com>; "OANC@yahoogroups.com" <OANC@yahoogroups.com>; "almeda.hardy@marriott.com" <almeda.hardy@marriott.com>; "tclark@dccouncil.us" <tclark@dccouncil.us>; "arthur.willoughby@morgan.edu" <arthur.willoughby@morgan.edu>; "thomashazelb@aol.com" <thomashazelb@aol.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:19 AM
Subject:

0 comments:

Post a Comment