Monday 29 April 2013

cheat_training_group Cheat Fest

Hi Cheat Friends,

What a great day of paddling on Saturday!  I hope you all enjoyed (finally) getting back on the Cheat. I want to follow up a bit with plans for this coming Saturday.  

I think that some of you are not certain whether you will enter the race or not and are waiting to see what the river level will be.  That is a pretty reasonable way to handle it.  We will have a guided group on Saturday for those of you who do not feel confident enough to enter the race on Friday and paddle without an instructor. I have thus far only heard from 3 people saying that they may want to join this group.  I assume there are more?  I do need to book an instructor or two to lead the group.  If you are thinking about possibly taking us up on the offer, please let me know.  

Thanks in advance!

Ashley McEwan
Liquid Adventures Office

office@liquidadventures.org
25 Ericsson Rd.
Cabin John, MD 20818
301 229 0428


0 comments:

Post a Comment