Friday 26 April 2013

cheat_training_group Shuttle bunny


Breaker, breaker, Big Paddle...got your ears on?

Well, I do. While those in the "fast group" are no doubt preparing for THREE runs tomorrow, I wanted to make an offer to the traditional 2nd and 3rd groups.

I'm hanging around for a little Sunday adventure, so I'm making myself available to help with shuttle for anyone from those groups wanting a 2nd bite of the Cheat Saturday afternoon. (Note that 2nd runs are unguided and unsupported.) This offer is subject to the schedule of whatever group I'm with tomorrow...if I'm delayed getting down the first time for some reason, them's the breaks.

I'm just a driver --- you've got to do all the organizing and logistics. But if I can be of service, you'll find me under the shuttle bunny ears at the take-out.  :-)

FYi...
JOHN


--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Cheat Spring Training Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to
cheat_training_group@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cheat_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cheat_training_group?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LAKS advanced" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to upper_yough_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment