Saturday 22 February 2014

[WardFive] Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you to the many on the list serve who have reached out to me in the last 7 - 10 days with the many words of support and encouragement.  February is truly a mixed month for me. While it is my birthday month it is also the month in which I remember the lost of my Grandmother, Cousin who I grew up with who both passed last year and my great grandfather who was burried on my birthday. Unfortunately this year we lost another amazing Ward 5 resident who was like extended family to me and so many others on Randolph street who we laid to rest earlier this week.

The encouragement from you all has not only helped get through these hard times but also helped me to see that launching the Jones 2015 Exploratory Committee earlier this month.

As we transition into voting season I ask that we try to focus on what unites us instead of what divides us. Also if you or someone you know isn't registered to vote please remind them that the deadline to register for the primary or to change their party affiliation for the primary is March 3rd (NEXT MONDAY).

--
--
WardFive@googlegroups.com is open to WardFive residents for community discussion and information sharing.
 
To post to this group, send email to wardfive@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to wardfive+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/wardfive?hl=en
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WardFive" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wardfive+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment