Tuesday 14 April 2015

cheat_training_group Thanks

Hello friends,
 
Here I am, back to Alaska in 32-degree weather, expecting some snow, and longing for the glorious spring weather I experienced this weekend both in DC and West Virginia.
 
It was wonderful seeing all of you and paddling with you and I would like to thank all of you who came to the Irish Inn on Friday.  It was a bit chaotic and I wish I had had more time to catch-up with all of you individually but it was better than nothing and certainly better than it would have been if we had gathered downstairs at the bar.  So thank you, Jen, for reserving the upstairs room!
 
Also I want to apologize for "disappearing" to run shuttle on Saturday after the Kitzmiller.  I did not realize that by the time we would come back everybody would have gone back home.  So I was not able to say a proper goodbye to many of you.
 
I know some of you were not able to make it on Friday night or on the river on Saturday.  I am sorry I could not see you, but I hope we can fix that sooner than later; maybe this summer?
 
In any case, this weekend was pure joy and it reminded me how much I miss you all as well as the great vibes of the LAKS family.
 
I wish all of you a wonderful Spring and Cheat training season!
 
Cheers! 
 
Sandrine

0 comments:

Post a Comment