Wednesday 15 April 2015

[WardFive] Introduction New 5D Captain Regis Bryant

Welcome Captain Regis Bryant,

 

On behalf of the North Woodridge Citizens Organization.

 

We meet monthly with the BEST PSA in 5D, PSA 503 lead by Lt Hughes.  

 

You are welcome to join us.

 

                                                                                         Joint meeting with PSA 503

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hospital for Sick Children

1731 Bunker Hill Road NE

6:30PM

 

 

North Woodridge Citizens

Shirley R. Smith, President

US Africa Sister Cities

DC-Dakar

2000  Upshur St., NE

Washington, DC 20018

www.usasc@rcn.com

202-635-3138 

 

 

Greetings Fifth District,

 I am Captain Regis Bryant of the Metropolitan Police Department. Recently, I was reassigned to the Fifth District from the Sixth District. I have been assigned to the Sixth District for 8 years and have been a Captain for 14 years. I have also worked in the First, Second and Fourth Districts.

I am experienced working with the residents, business owners and community stakeholders, although this is my first assignment at the Fifth District.  I am pleased to serve you as a member of the Fifth District Police Management Team.

 I will be familiarizing myself with the latest trends, challenges and activities underway in Fifth District specifically PSAs 502, 504, 505 and 506. I am sure that you are familiar with the Lieutenants that are assigned to each of those PSAs.  I will be here to support their efforts in assisting you with your concerns.

The success of the police department cannot be solely measured by the statistics and numbers, but by the quality of life and absence of crime as measured and experienced by the members of the public and communities we serve. Therefore, it is essential that we all utilize collaboration and team work to address the matters that you as our residents and stakeholders deem necessary in the success of improving the quality of life in the Fifth District.

 I look forward to working with you.

 

Captain Regis Bryant

Metropolitan Police Department

Patrol Services Bureau

Fifth District

1805 Bladensburg Rd. Northeast

Washington, D.C. 20002

regis.bryant@dc.gov

(202) 698-0288

 

__._,_.___



.


__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment