Tuesday 23 June 2015

[WardFive] Upcoming Community Meetings

 

Sharing!

 

This is a friendly reminder about two community meetings this week I strongly encourage you to attend:

 

5th District CAC meeting, Thursday, June 25, 7pm, 5th District Station (1805 Bladensburg Rd NE)

Mayor Bowser will be speaking. This is an important opportunity to share your concerns with the mayor, so please make every effort to attend. If you are not able to attend but wish to communicate directly with the mayor let me know and I am happy to assist.

 

Langdon Park Community Association Meeting, Saturday, June 27, 10am, Washington Center for Aging Services (2601 18th St NE)

5D Commander William Fitzgerald will be our guest speaker. Please attend to ask your questions and share your concerns with the new 5D Commander. We will also cover other community issues and concerns, and discuss next steps for resolving those concerns. If you are unable to attend but wish to pass along your concerns to the Commander let me know and I am happy to help.

 

Please spread the word about the meetings! I look forward to seeing you Thursday and Saturday.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment