Wednesday 30 April 2014

cheat_training_group D-3

Hello Cheaters,

I have been following the water levels from the other side of the Atlantic and for a little while, I was a bit worried about the absence of rain.  But I am happy to see that the rain and river Gods finally have decided to cooperate.  My guess is that all of you Cheaters have united forces into a wild rain dance that has turned things around.  Way to go!

I would like to wish all of you a great time on Friday in the race and also at the Fest.  After a few weeks pf low levels, the mighty Cheat will be back to life and showing its true personality.  I have no doubt that you will all have a blast zooming down those great rapids.  

Whether you decide to race or not on Friday, enjoy each paddle stroke, savor another great day on the Cheat and have a wonderful weekend!

All the best,

Sandrine

0 comments:

Post a Comment