Friday 29 August 2014

Re: cheat_training_group I need a Jackson Happy Feet

I might, I'm away for the wknd but will check when I get home.

Fern Abrams

Sent from my mobile phone. Please excuse any errors.


Todd Henry <whitewaterbum@gmail.com> wrote:

Does any one have a Jackson Happy Feet that they would be willing to sell me?  Mine has a hole in it and I need one for my playboat so I can paddle it during Gauley Training.

Thanks for any help,

Todd Henry

whitewaterbum@gmail.com

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Cheat Spring Training Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to
cheat_training_group@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cheat_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cheat_training_group?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LAKS advanced" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to upper_yough_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please contact helpdesk at x2960 or helpdesk@ipc.org
______________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment