Tuesday 12 August 2014

Re: [WardFive] Minute With God

Thank you!  God bless you!  

Theodora H. Brown

On Aug 11, 2014, at 10:41 PM, "shirley smith" <srs-usasc@rcn.com> wrote:

 

I am sharing this one with my family and friends.

 

 

Shirley Rivens Smith

srs-usasc@rcn.com

202-635-3138

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minute With God

 

 

My name is God. Your life these days is very busy with little time for me. I love you and will always bless you. I am always with you. Please spend 30 secs. of your time with Me today. Don't pray, just give praise for all the blessings in your life. Today I want this message to go across the world. Will you help? Please pass it on!

 

 

God has no BLACKBERRY but he's my favorite contact.

He is not on FACEBOOK but he is my best friend.

He is not on TWITTER but I still follow Him, and even without the INTERNET I am always connected to him.

He is not on e-mail but he's always online.

 

Forward if God's been good to you! God has been very good to me, He has given me a wonderful family, great friends and so much more.

 

 

--
--
WardFive@googlegroups.com is open to WardFive residents for community discussion and information sharing.
 
To post to this group, send email to wardfive@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to wardfive+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/wardfive?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WardFive" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wardfive+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment