Friday 6 March 2020

cheat_training_group Re: Carpool?

Maddie:  I live close to you.   But, I plan to leave very early because I am going to cart my boat to the put-in first, then walk back to my car, then drive to Sycamore.  It's inefficient, but saves my sore shoulder the just under 1/2 mile carry.  If you can live with leaving about an hour earlier than normal, call me at 202 288 8071 or email: smitchell540@icloud.com.   Scott Mitchell

On Monday, February 24, 2020 at 10:15:58 AM UTC-5, madelinebeattie.465 wrote:
Hey!  Would anyone be interested in carpooling?  I live in Columbia Heights near the Georgia/Petworth metro station but would be happy to meet somewhere else.  I'll provide the gas money/snacks/post-training beer.  Thanks and see everyone on the river soon! - Maddie 

--
laks@calleva.org
calleva.org/liquid-adventures-kayak
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cheat Training" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to upper_yough_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/upper_yough_training_group/b68115b7-5ee4-4bde-a9fc-ed0be0e4ad5b%40googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment