Friday 31 August 2012

RE: [WardFive] Nov. Vote

See you in September.

 

From: wardfive@googlegroups.com [mailto:wardfive@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Rob
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 5:57 PM
To: ward5@yahoogroups.com; Ward 5 Google Groups
Subject: [WardFive] Nov. Vote

 

Good Afternoon,

 

I was watching the speech last night and something came to me.  About 50% of the Votes will be Republican for some reason or another.  Other than those who are die hard Pro-Life and Pro-Choice supporters or Gay and Anti-Gay supporters, everything else is somewhat slightly secondary (even though still very important).  Just Hear me out.

 

Looking at the Republican Plans - I wonder if their supporters know that the Overall Republican plans does not seem to benefit a majority of of America - whether your are White or Black.  I can't say definite numbers but I want to think that 50 - 60% of Republican Voters won't realize a ROI on their vote as their policies is not set up for middle -  towards lower middle income and less.  I wonder if they know that. 

 

Correct me if I am wrong. 

 

--
R. Ramson
3744 12th Street, N.E.,
Washington D.C., 20017
202-438-5988

"We must become the change we want to see" - Mohandas Gandhi-
(Together, for a Brighter Tomorrow)




 

--
WardFive@googlegroups.com is open to WardFive residents for community discussion and information sharing.
 
To post to this group, send email to wardfive@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to wardfive+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/wardfive?hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment