Tuesday 30 October 2012

Join The "Volunteer Philanthropist Movement"

Join The "VOLUNTEER PHILANTHROPIST MOVEMENT" $$$$$$$


Hello Everyone,
Listen To The Conference Call Below...  Then Let Me Know If You Want
To Join!  If So, send me the following:
1) Your Full Name
2) Your Phone
3) Your Email
Send That Info To: zillionaire8@gmail.com

When you send me your info, I'll send you complete instructions on how
to proceed... 

I joined the Movement about 7 weeks ago...  I was extremely skeptical
about how the program worked, but I had no problem with the concept
of "GIVING"...  I began receiving several Gift Cards!  I'm now telling
everyone I know about this awesome "BLESSING"!!!
I know one thing for sure, "God loves a cheerful Giver".


 "LIVE" Conference Calls Tuesday
 October 30th....
1-712-432-0900 pin  917032#  at 1pm CST.,
2pm EST.   and   7pm CST., 8pm EST.

 
Here is a recorded call:
1-805-399-1099pin  303975#

This Movement has allowed me to use gift cards to pay for gasoline,
groceries and bills!  What a Blessing!  Finally I have a Savings account started!
Also in this program "Everyone" receives!!!
I don't know about you but I've never been
involved in a program that does that!


May  You  Abundantly  Prosper  And  Be  In  Good  Health  "NOW"!!!!!


Melvin Davis  ID# 000157
zillionaire8@gmail.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "1_Home_Based_Business" group.
To post to this group, send email to 1_home_based_business@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 1_home_based_business+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/1_home_based_business?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment