Thursday 25 October 2012

Re: [WardFive] Rides to the polls on election day?

Nolan. Contact Commissioner Bob King at 202-427-2655. 

Theo Brown

Sent from my iPhone. Please pardon any typos. 


On Oct 25, 2012, at 1:30 PM, "Nolan Treadway" <nolantreadway@gmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone know of a group that is coordinating rides to the polls on election day?

When I was out knocking on doors, I met a senior who doesn't get around so well and asked me about it. (Ms. Hall, she lives across form the old fire station on 22nd Street, south of Langdon Park. She sounded like she used to be very active in the community).

I will make sure she gets to the polls myself, if necessary, but I was wondering if there is another group with more resources than just a one man campaign (which is what I am) giving rides to the polls.

Thanks!

--Nolan

--------------------------
Nolan Treadway
Candidate, ANC 5C07
Woodridge / Langdon

Home: 2222 Lawrence St NE

202-248-0527 - Home
734-717-4342 - Moblie

--
WardFive@googlegroups.com is open to WardFive residents for community discussion and information sharing.
 
To post to this group, send email to wardfive@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to wardfive+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/wardfive?hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment