Thursday 18 October 2012

[WardFive] I am asking for your VOTE!

ANC Commissioner 5A09 new 5B01

Shirley Rivens Smith



2 (2)



I kept my word I have tried to engage us in issues and the process for
helping to make our community better.



Thanks for the great years but we still have work to do.





I am asking you to vote for me on November 6!



#1 on the ballot.





We meet the second Wednesday of the month with PSA 503

The Hospital for Sick Children (HSC)

18th & Bunker Hill Rd., NE

6:30 -8:30 PM.







For additional information contact:

Commissioner Shirley Rivens Smith

202-635-3138

srs-usasc@rcn.com













--
WardFive@googlegroups.com is open to WardFive residents for community discussion and information sharing.

To post to this group, send email to wardfive@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to wardfive+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/wardfive?hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment