Friday 31 May 2013

[WardFive] Internal Review of My Constituent Service Fund

Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.

Bookmark and Share

CM McDuffie Letterhead

May 31, 2013

 

Dear Ward 5 Residents,


It is with deep regret that I report that following a routine, internal review of my Constituent Service Fund, I learned on Wednesday that a member of my staff made $225.07 in unauthorized expenditures from the Fund. This obviously is a very serious personnel matter, and I am disheartened that this incident occurred.

I hold myself and my office to the highest standard of personal integrity and have acted swiftly to address this matter. To this end, yesterday I took the necessary steps to terminate the employee and reported the violation to the Office of Campaign Finance (OCF). Now that this matter is under review, I have full confidence that OCF will conduct a thorough and prompt investigation.

 

Best,

Signature


This message has been sent by the District of Columbia · Washington, D.C. 20004

Powered   by GovDelivery

 

Play DC is an ambitious program to renovate 32 District play spaces across the city and improve your quality of life.
Click here for more information on this  DPR and DGS-driven initiative.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment