Thursday 8 August 2013

cheat_training_group Dickerson this weekend & the fall

Hi LAKS friends!

We are holding a Dickerson Workout this Saturday.  It is still early bird style- meet at the gate at 7:15, paddle 8-10.  NRG is asking for the names of all those who will be at the gate now.  Please try to sign up by Friday so I can let them know.  That said, they did tell me that anyone who comes to the gate and is on the PWRC list will be able to get in.

I am going to add early Dickerson Workouts for the rest of August.  If something comes up (like the water temperature) I will let you know.  

Lastly, we will be starting slalom workouts in the fall.  Ashley Nee will teach a small group at Dickerson on Saturdays and at the Feeder on Sundays starting September 28th.  

I hope you can make it!

Ashley McEwan
Liquid Adventures Office

office@liquidadventures.org
25 Ericsson Rd.
Cabin John, MD 20818
301 229 0428


0 comments:

Post a Comment