Saturday 23 September 2017

Re: cheat_training_group Practice this Saturday and Next

I'll be coming today, but I'm having a tough time getting out of the city. Lots of roads blocked off. Hopefully I'll make it on time

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2017, at 11:03 AM, liquid adventures <laks@calleva.org> wrote:

Hi Fall Trainers!

I hope you all are enjoying this week at Horseshoe Wave. It is rare that this wave is in and I want to encourage you all to go out tonight if you can. I know it is tough to get to... but you can't beat the view! Bobby has told me that he really likes that you guys are facing your fears in what is turbulent but ultimately a safe spot.

For this Saturday 9/23, Tom would like to meet the group at 9 am at Fisherman's Eddy. We will do our last Potomac practice from 9-11 am.

On Saturday 9/30, Tom we would like to take the group up to run the Savage! More details to follow but please let me know if this is something you might be able to attend.

Thanks & have a great week!

 Ashley McEwan

Calleva's Liquid Adventures 
301.216.1248

--
laks@calleva.org
calleva.org/liquid-adventures-kayak
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LAKS advanced" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to upper_yough_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment