Thursday 23 January 2014

Re: [WardFive] Mrs. Virginia Williams

Robert, thanks for sharing.

This is sad news. I worked with her on several city wide initiatives. She was smart, personable, strong and kind. I always love to here her sing. Many have refereed to her as one of the city's First Ladies.

May she rest in peace. My condolences and prays go out to the Williams family. Alice Walker
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

From: "Robert Vinson Brannum" <rbrannum@robertbrannum.com>
Sender: wardfive@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 20:15:51 -0500
To: Robert Vinson Brannum<rbrannum@robertbrannum.com>
ReplyTo: wardfive@googlegroups.com
Subject: [WardFive] Mrs. Virginia Williams

According to news reports, Mrs. Virginia Williams, mother of former Mayor Anthony Williams, has died in Los Angeles. My prayers go out to the family of former Mayor Williams.

Robert Vinson Brannum

0 comments:

Post a Comment