Friday 31 January 2014

[WardFive] Re: [Brookland] Personal trainer

KAAOS Gym (pronounced 'chaos') just opened on Rhode Island Ave (a couple doors down from Rita's). 


I can't say I've ever used their services but Larry (the owner/trainer) is a good guy and he and his wife live in South Woodridge. 

--Nolan

Sent from my mobile device // Please pardon typos and brevity 

On Jan 31, 2014, at 4:32 PM, kim leblanc <Kleblanc03@yahoo.com> wrote:



Leon Barnes
202-292-9071

I've worked out with Leon, a personal trainer, and he is amazing.  He tailors each workout to your goals and abilities.  

Kim


On Friday, January 31, 2014 11:33 AM, Faith G. Hubbard <fg1913@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Hello Neighbors!

I am six weeks postpartum and ready to whip myself back into shape so...I am looking for recommendations for a good, and reasonably prices, personal trainer. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!
Faith
Walnut St. NE
Woodridge

Sent from the iPhone of Faith Gibson Hubbard - please excuse any spelling errors




__._,_.___


Brookland Rocks !!!!



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment