Saturday 21 March 2015

cheat_training_group Yes, another song


O Cheat Training...how do you inspire me? Let me count the ways...or sing them, perhaps. With regards to Mr. Costello --- Elvis, that is.

Sycamore

O it's brutal to be out here after so long gone

And with the way I feel, I understand, that I am in some distress

But I see that so-called friend of mine

is beating all the rest.

I'm not going to get too regimented

like all those other manic fitness buffs,

And I don't know what they drink with dinner

I only know it isn't wine.

 

Sycamore, these last two miles are killing me.

Sycamore, my arms are goo

 

Well, I see Tom's got competition now

There's two new pretenders trailing

Right behind his wake.

They think they're going to beat him down

But they ain't got what it takes.

Sometimes I wish that I could stop all this paddling

And just float down the rest of the way.

But I guess I better put up a bit more fight

Or Patrick will make me pay and pay.

 

Sycamore, this one last mile is killing me

Sycamore, my arms are goo

 

Oh, Sycamore, my arms are goo

My arms are goo

I bet yours are, too

My arms are goo.


--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Cheat Spring Training Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to
cheat_training_group@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cheat_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cheat_training_group?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LAKS advanced" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to upper_yough_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment