Thursday 12 March 2015

Re: cheat_training_group Attainment Wednesday


​Hi Ashley

As we discussed last night due some medical and family stuff that has come up in the past week, it looks like I am going to be missing quite a bit of cheat training.  Specifically

  • ​​I had oral surgery today.  I am not supposed to exersize for 1 - 2 weeks ; I am not to swim (or get river water in my mouth I presume) for 2 week; so I take that as no Cheat training for at least a week and then the next week only if the river is lower and I can be 100% certain their will be no flipping.  So at a minimum, no downriver on Sat the 14th, no attaining on the 18th and MAYBE (only if the river drops a LOT) on Sat the 21st
  • I will not be going on the first Cheat trip as I will celebrating Passover with my family
  • I will likely not be going the week of the 18th as I am invited to a family wedding
  • I may not be available on the 10th but I am trying to work this out

So, given that I will miss at least 1/2 the Saturdays and some of the Wed as well, I was hoping LAKS would consider a partial refund of my registration -- perhaps as a credit for future use?

thanks for consideration Fern


0 comments:

Post a Comment