Sunday 8 May 2016

Re: cheat_training_group I'll miss CheatFest and party

Sorry to hear about your loss.  I lost mine over a year ago and it took us a whole year to settle her state.  Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2016, at 9:59 AM, C. Mark Eakin <mark.eakin@mac.com> wrote:

Many of you heard that my Mom passed away last Saturday while we were training on the Cheat. Some new complications have come up and my head won't be right for paddling this weekend. I'm afraid I'm going to pass on CheatFest. 

Unfortunately, I also will miss the post-race party as I will be in Kentucky preparing her house for sale.

Everyone have a great time and raise a beer for me. 

My thanks to all the instructors and fellow paddlers in Cheat training this year. It's been a great couple of months.

SYOTR,
Mark


-------------------------------
Dr. C. Mark Eakin
Colesville, MD

"What is life?
It is the flash of a firefly in the night. 

It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. 
It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."

- Crowfoot, Blackfoot Warrior and Orator

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Cheat Spring Training Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to
cheat_training_group@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cheat_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cheat_training_group?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LAKS advanced" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to upper_yough_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment