Friday 30 March 2018

cheat_training_group New kayaker in the area

See below. New boater guy in the area. Recent va tech grad; class IV creeker; playboater.  He's looking for folks to paddle with—contact info below, feel free to reach out to him directly if you're looking for more river buddies.

-s


Michelle D. Layser

Research Fellow and Adjunct Professor of Law | Georgetown University Law Center

Profile | SSRN Author Page | 213-220-3507 




Begin forwarded message:

From: Kevin Bueno <kbueno5@vt.edu>
Subject: Bike Shop Playboater
Date: March 29, 2018 at 8:30:37 PM EDT

Good evening,

I really appreciate you forwarding my information to other boaters from this area. I only really know boaters and playboaters down where I went to school in Blacksburg, VA and would love to get to know the Virginia and Maryland chutes. Feel free to pass along this email or my phone number 571-265-5524.

I know you're moving out west a little pretty soon here, but if you know about any groups going out or any events. Please let me know.

Thanks again,
Kevin Bueno

0 comments:

Post a Comment