Monday 19 March 2018

cheat_training_group Prijon T-Slalom and Prijon Invader

Hi all,

I started the training with a Prijon Invader, then bought back a Prijon T-Slalom from my friend Jarno, and bought another T-Slalom yesterday (I like the color better and it has a factory drain plug) so I now plan to sell the Invader and T-Slalom. Both are nice attaining boats and might be a good Cheat Race kayak for someone. I am selling the T-Slalom for $350 and the Invader for $250. Both have the Sonic aftermarket backband installed. The T-Slalom weighs about 40 lbs and the Invader weighs about 43 lbs. I am bringing the T-Slalom on Wednesday for a Cheat Race training participant to try. I could bring the Invader as well if someone expresses interest. Give me a call if you would like more info.

Dave
540-287-8762

--
laks@calleva.org
calleva.org/liquid-adventures-kayak
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LAKS advanced" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to upper_yough_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment