Thursday 8 March 2018

cheat_training_group Prijon T-Slalom, etc. aftermarket backband install suggestion

Hi all,

Great first session last night. Next time I will be sure to not get grabbed by an eddy during the race back to Angler's from Wet Bottom. I am coming for you, Ashley!

I noticed a number of T-Slalom kayaks out there yesterday with the original backband. My Prijon Invader had the same backband. I recently replaced it with a Sonic backband (https://www.ebay.com/i/382052885072) and I thought others might like to see the method I used to install it. Have a look at the included photos and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Dave Shook

--
laks@calleva.org
calleva.org/liquid-adventures-kayak
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LAKS advanced" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to upper_yough_training_group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment